My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Cayo Icacos Morning Snorkeling Tour86 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable snorkeling trip in Cayo Icacos' crystal clear waters. Tuck into a delicious local lunch and sample cocktails from the onboard bar.
- Snorkel and swim in crystal clear waters
- Savor an onboard deli lunch with drinks
- Explore Icacos Island its white-sand beaches
- Cruise the Caribbean in a classic vessel
DescriptionHead out of Fajardo on a boat cruise to snorkel in Puerto Rico's aquamarine sea. Sit back and relax on your cruise as you feel the salty breeze on your skin. After your snorkeling adventure, tuck into a light lunch onboard before continuing your water journey to discover Icacos Island and its pristine beach. From the meeting point Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, start the day with a local pastry while receiving an overview of the itinerary for the day. Prepare yourself by protecting your skin from sun exposure and using the restrooms available in the marina. Once the group is ready, head on board. Feel the breeze and mist of the Caribbean waters while sailing towards your destination on Icacos Island, located around 4 nautical miles from the marina. Listen to music and see sites en route, with the El Yunque National Forest and the Fajardo Lighthouse being among the most eye-catching. At your first stop, embark on a guided snorkeling experience and explore the rich surrounding marine life. After snorkeling, try out refreshing complimentary local drinks at the onboard bar, such as a Piña Colada or the signature Coco Libre. Tuck into a tropical-style lunch to regain energy, which includes fresh island fruits, cold pasta, chicken salad, local bread, chips, and local pastries for dessert (menu items may vary). Complimentary beverages include a variety of soft drinks. Then, sail on to Cayo Icacos beach. Here, hike and explore the beach while the bar remains open on the boat's deck, which is also perfect for sunbathing. Create memories in the crystal clear waters of the cay, part of La Cordillera Nature Reserve. After an amazing day filled with memorable moments, return to the marina for a fresh fruit platter, cookies, and great music with your new friends.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Deli-style lunch Beverages (water, soda, rum) Small bathroom on board Shade and sun deck on board Free visitor parking at the marina Restrooms and showers at the marina
- A minimum of 8 guests is required for the tour to be offered
- Tour subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the tour is canceled you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Guests with food allergies or other dietary preferences are welcome to bring their own lunch
- At your own risk, bring aboard the vessel your mobile device and waterproof camera. Waterproof cases for mobile devices are recommended
- Do not bring valuable items that can get damaged, lost, or wet aboard. Items brought aboard are at your own risk and if damaged, lost, or wet no reimbursement is available