My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Cayo Icacos Afternoon Snorkeling Tour116 Reviews
Spend the late afternoon navigating and exploring the reefs of Cayo Icacos. Snorkel in Puerto Rico's crystal clear waters before sundown and enjoy included snacks and local drinks.
- Snorkel in a coral reef before sundown
- Enjoy the late afternoon cruising and snorkeling
- Aboard a classic Puerto Rican nautical vessel
- Enjoy the company of an experienced local crew
DescriptionExperience a Puerto Rican cruise from the water and head to a coral reef of Cayo Icacos to snorkel. Spend time off-board snorkeling or stay onboard, with snacks and snorkeling gear provided. Your late afternoon boat tour begins in Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, with a quick overview of the itinerary. Once your group is ready, you will continue towards boarding the vessel and receive a mandatory briefing prior to dock departure. As you navigate towards your destination on Icacos Island, feel the breeze and mist of the Caribbean waters, about 4 nautical miles from the marina. Music and viewing sites are part of this experience, with the El Yunque National Forest and the Fajardo Lighthouse being amongst the most eye-catching. The boat will stop for the afternoon where you can enjoy the warm crystal clear waters surrounded by one of the coral reefs of Icacos Island. Before sundown have the opportunity to join a guided snorkeling experience, suited to your own level of experience and explore marine life. Swim, float, and relax as you experience the afternoon from the water or aboard the boat. Light snacks and signature drinks will be served with the option of adding local rum to your drinks. Before sundown, you'll return to the marina in the company of great music and new local friends.
IncludesGuided snorkeling tour All snorkeling gear Light snacks (chips and dip style) Local rum and beverages
- Viewing the sunset is favorable to weather conditions (clouds). Restrooms are available in the marina and a half bathroom is available on the boat. This tour may not be suitable for participants with serious medical conditions or surgeries. In order to board the boat, you will need to flex your knees and use your legs to climb the sea ladder. Please bring any needed medication aboard. Guests with food allergies or other dietary preferences are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages. There is a minimum of 8 guests for this tour to run.