Fajardo: Icacos Island Sunset Boat Tour with Snorkeling9 Reviews
Spend the late afternoon navigating and exploring a coral reef of Icacos Island. Snorkel in Puerto Rico's crystal clear waters before sundown and experience the sunset from the water or onboard the boat. Snacks and snorkeling gear are provided.
- Snorkel in a coral reef before sundown
- Watch the sunset from the sea
- Aboard a classic Puerto Rican nautical vessel
- Enjoy the company of an experienced local crew
DescriptionExperience a Puerto Rican sunset from the water as you tour a coral reef of Icacos Island. Spend time off-board snorkeling or stay onboard to watch as the sun sets into the sea. Snacks and snorkeling gear are provided. Your sunset boat tour begins in Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, with a quick overview of the itinerary. Once your group is ready, you will continue towards boarding the vessel and receive a mandatory briefing prior to dock departure. As you navigate towards your destination on Icacos Island, feel the breeze and mist of the Caribbean waters, about 4 nautical miles from the marina. Music and viewing sites are part of this experience, with the El Yunque National Forest and the Fajardo Lighthouse being amongst the most eye-catching. The boat will stop for the afternoon and sunset where you can enjoy the warm crystal clear waters surrounded by one of the coral reefs of Icacos Island. Before sundown have the opportunity to join a guided snorkeling experience, suited to your own level of experience and explore marine life. Swim, float, and relax as you experience the sunset from the water or aboard the boat. Light snacks and signature drinks will be served with the option of adding local rum to your drinks. At sundown, you'll return to the marina in the company of great music and new local friends.
IncludesGuided snorkeling tour All snorkeling gear Light snacks (chips and dip style) Local rum and beverages Hotel pickup and drop-off Beach stop Dinner Gratuities
- Viewing the sunset is favorable to weather conditions (clouds). Restrooms are available in the marina and a half bathroom is available on the boat. This tour may not be suitable for participants with serious medical conditions or surgeries. In order to board the boat, you will need to flex your knees and use your legs to climb the sea ladder. Please bring any needed medication aboard. Guests with food allergies or other dietary preferences are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages. There is a minimum of 8 guests for this tour to run.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now