My Guide Website?
Fajardo: Culebra Boat Trip with Snorkeling, Lunch and Drinks1 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable day to the gem island of Culebra on a boat departing from Fajardo. Sail like a VIP, visit Flamenco Beach, snorkel and indulge in a tasty buffet with drinks.
- Feel in awe as you see the colorful underwater world of Culebra as you snorkel
- Visit one of the most famous beaches in Puerto Rico and enjoy the views
- Swim with sea turtles, local marine life and see beautiful live coral formations
- Relax onboard the boat and enjoy tasty food paired with drinks
- Embark on a Newton power boat and visit islands that are off the beaten track
DescriptionLeave Fajardo and set sail to explore the beauty of Culebra on a Newton power boat. Relax with some drinks, tuck into a buffet and enjoy snorkelling in the crystal clear waters before visiting Flamenco Beach. Meet your captain at the dock at Villa Marina to begin your trip. Jump aboard the boat, relax and enjoy the ride to Culebra's beautiful reefs. Stop at the beautiful coral reef, and soak in the stunning views. Splash into the clear waters to swim or snorkel if you like. Look out for sea turtles, stingrays, and other sea life like starfish and sea urchins that lurk underneath the turquoise waters. Visit Luis Peña, Carlos Rosario, Melones, or Punta Soldado and marvel at these stunning Caribbean islands. Then, enjoy swimming or just relaxing and sunbathing at your leisure. Continue sailing to your next beach stop, the iconic Flamenco Beach. Walk along the pristine sandy beach that stretches miles, and make sure you get that picture-perfect Instagram photo that will get you hundreds of likes. Feeling hungry? Don't worry; you can tuck into a buffet of cold meats, cheeses and other delicious foods accompanied by fresh seasonal fruitand tropical rum to clench your thirst.
IncludesBoat trip Captain Buffet lunch (cold cut meats, assorted cheeses, gourmet tuna, chicken, bean, and pasta salads) Fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable trays Unlimited water, soda, and fruit juices Tropical rum beverages (served during and after lunch) Snorkelling gear Floats
- This tour will take place rain or shine Stopping at Flamenco Beach is not guaranteed as the main beach stop. Occasionally, due to sea conditions and your safety, the activity provider may choose Playa Tortuga on Culebrita Cay or another beautiful beach The activity provider disinfects all snorkel equipment following each use, but you can bring along your own
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$175.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today