My Guide Website?
Fajardo: 2-Tank Reef Dive Excursion for Certified Divers2 Reviews
See Puerto Rico’s sea life up close on this 2-tank guided excursion for certified divers. Admire fish, turtles, rays, lobsters, and coral formations.
- Explore Fajardo's beautiful reefs
- Get up close to Puerto Rico's sea life
- Dive with a PADI Instructor
- Enjoy the views of Fajardo
DescriptionTake a 2-tank dive for certified divers and discover the underwater world off Fajardo. Enjoy the opportunity to see a variety of sea life, such as rays, turtles, and occasionally nurse sharks. Get taken to one of 6 beginner to intermediate dive sites by your captain, which will be chosen on the day depending on the weather and sea conditions. The dive sites are coral reefs around small coral atoll islands featuring spurs and grooves, sand channels, and a few shallow “walls/ledges.” Dive to between 15–80 feet (4.5–25 meters), enjoy visibility ranging from 20–75 feet (6–23 meters), and get up close to the marine life.
IncludesScuba gear Divemaster on the boat to guide dives Water, sodas, and snacks
- You must be a certified diver to book this tour. Dive sites are selected the morning of the dive by the captain and crew and are determined by weather and sea conditions. The trip can be canceled due to bad weather conditions.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$154.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today