My Guide Website?
EcoAdventure Cave Rappel & Zipline Safari in San Juan, PR
Explore tropical Puerto Rico from the air on a zipline. Experience an exhilarating 8x8 vehicle ride and a cave rappel. Finish your journey over air and land at the Mojito Bar for a cool drink.
- Ride in a one-of-a-kind amphibious 8x8 vehicle
- Trek across hanging canopy bridges
- Enjoy three exhilarating zip-lines, one of them measuring 1,000 feet long
- Experience a one-of-a-kind rappel in the closest caving system to San Juan
DescriptionCome experience the magnificent Campo Rico Cave Rappelling & Zipline Safari. Try a unique adventure happening only 5 minutes away from San Juan in the breathtaking 3.5 square miles private estate of Hacienda Campo Rico, dedicated to ecotourism activities and the conservation of nature. Travel through wetlands, mangroves, and karstic region forests with beautiful landscapes abundant with flora and fauna. Descend to the impressive Dead Horse Cave, and learn interesting facts about the Taino Indians and the Creole people who inhabited this region hundreds of years ago. Finish the tour with three zip-lines. Our last zipline lands directly in the Mojito Bar where the tourists will have the opportunity to buy refreshing beverages, cold beer, mixed drinks, snacks, and souvenirs in the unique hilltop Mojito Bar.
IncludesA designated area with plenty of free parking
- All guests must fill out a waiver form on the day of the tour.
- The maximum weight per participant is 230 pounds, and 42” waist measurement or less.