My Guide Website?
Ceiba, PR: Culebra Snorkel Tour with Ferry Tickets57 Reviews
Be amazed by the Aquafari Culebra, one of the most impressive tours with the clearest waters, pristine beaches, and sea life. Snorkel with turtles in Puerto Rico's snorkeling paradise.
- Chill at one of the top beaches in the world: Flamenco Beach
- Enjoy a full-day at the world-famous Culebra Island
- Snorkel through paradise at the Luis Peña Marine Reserve
- Snorkel with sea turtles and vibrant marine wildlife
DescriptionEnjoy a day exploring the crystal clear coral reefs of Culebra. Take in the vibrant sea life while snorkeling above the reefs and make sure to keep an eye out for sea turtles. Discover the beautiful Flamenco Beach and enjoy lunch while taking in views of this tropical paradise. Board the ferry to Culebra to meet your host. Head to Tamarindo Beach where your eco guides will take you to snorkel through the underwater marine reserve. The reserve has the highest coral cover on the island and is a feeding ground for sea turtles. Swim among schools of colorful tropical fish and coral formations. Get ready to spot green sea turtles and hawksbill turtles. Take a break to enjoy light snacks and cold refreshments and learn about Culebra's peculiar history. Head to Flamenco Beach for a nature walk through a surreal landscape where tanks left behind from World War II dot the scenery. Enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurants or kiosks before your guides take you back to the ferry terminal.
IncludesRound trip ferry ride Round trip land transfer within Culebra Local guide All snorkeling equipment Complimentary digital photo album of your experience Light snacks Instruction covering snorkeling and ocean safety
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability Make sure to wear or bring shoes that can get wet (flip flops are fine) Cameras are only recommended if waterproof Please do not bring extra valuables - keep it simple Guests with neck, back problems, pregnant women, epilepsy, dizziness, or recent surgeries are not recommended to participate in this tour Private parking facilities are available at the Ceiba Ferry Terminal The local partner is not affiliated in any way to the Ceiba Ferry Administration (The Puerto Rico Maritime Transport Authority) and therefore has no control over ferry delays or cancellations The activity provider does not provide transport, but they can give you recommendations upon request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$99.24Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today